Study in Australia
Our range of student services include:
- initial assessment of qualification;
- prepare and submit application for admission to university/ school;
- study guidance;
- facilitate English proficiency test;
- course and institution information;
- tuition fee;
- initial visa advice;
- prepare and submit student visa application; and
- orientation information prior to departure.
Australia offers vocation training, undergraduate and postgraduate higher education courses. VET (Vocational Education Training) includes Certificates I, II, III and IV, Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas and Vocational Graduate Diplomas.
Undergraduate degrees include: Bachelor Degrees; Associate Degrees; Graduate Certificates; Graduate Diplomas; and Masters by Coursework.
Postgraduate courses are for people looking to study a Masters Degree by Research or a Doctoral Degree however, students need to possess a relevant bachelor degree from a recognised institution to study a postgraduate course.
Australia offers courses across an extensive range of disciplines, including:
- Building and Design;
- Computing/Information Technology;
- Engineering/ Technology;
- Fine and Visual Arts;
- Health Sciences;
- Horticulture/ Agriculture;
- Humanities and Social Sciences;
- Science; and
- Tourism and Hospitality.
There is no age limit and any previous study will be considered when enrolment applications are being assessed by universities/colleges.
Work While You Study
Besides studying in a world-class education system that has modern facilities and equipment, the Australian Government allows students to undertake 40 hours of part-time/casual work per fortnight.
Working whilst studying enables the student to contribute significantly towards their individual living and tuition costs.
Students will also acquire new skills, experiences and understanding when working in Australia.
Why Study in Australia?
- qualifications attained are internationally recognized
- living and tuition costs are reasonable
- exceptional facilities including modern library, accommodation, computer labs and gymnasium
- overseas students are welcome among Australia's friendly, multi-cultural society
- a proven track record in providing education and training services to overseas students
- free flowing traffic and relatively pollution free
- a well established multicultural support network exists to assist students settle